With a focus on providing the best value 6 star townhouses at 38-40 Hudson Street, Coburg goes beyond expectation to offer astute buyers the perfect opportunity to secure a sound, lifestyle investment both for living in or investment, perfectly positioned, 9km north of Melbourne's CBD, to take full advantage of the consistent annual growth across Coburg. There are only two 2-bedroom units left.
- Located 9km from Melbourne CBD (20 mins drive).
- Walking distance to Coburg Train Station, bus stop, tram stop, Coburg Market, Coburg RSL, Coburg Moreland Bowls Club, Coburg Senior High School, Sydney Road shopping prescient, local shops & cafes.
- Easy access & only minutes drive to Melbourne Airport via City Link.
- Close to Coburg North Primary School, Coburg West Primary School, John Fawkner Hospital, Merri Creek, Brunswick Market, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children's Hospital, Royal Women's Hospital, Princess Park, State Netball and Hockey Centre & Melbourne Zoo.
- Architecturally designed, ultra modern townhouses built by Melbourne’s most reputable builders.
- Premium Turn Key inclusions: Caesar stone bench tops, gleaming bathrooms, stainless steel appliances,...
- Reservation: 2,000 AUD
- Deposit: 10% when signing contract
- Settlement: 90% when settling
- Developer: Senol Projects
- Architecture: TIME Architects
- No. of Units: 14
- No. of Levels: 2 & 3
- Design: The open plan living zones are spoiled with luxury features and fittings. The full ‘Turn Key’ properties feature Caesar stone bench tops, gleaming bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, carpets, blinds, reverse cycle duct heating/cooling or reverse cycle split systems with panel heaters to bedrooms, one of either solar panels or water tanks with landscaping and driveways. With a modern façade this stylish and classy executive townhouse has more than just sophistication to it.