Soaring to 101 levels above the city, Australia 108 will be the tallest building in Melbourne and home to the tallest apartments in the Southern Hemisphere.
Located a short stroll from Melbourne’s CBD, Australia 108 is central to all the amenities that central Melbourne has to offer including Crown Casino, Southbank arts and entertainment precincts, the parklands of the Royal Botanic Gardens, major educational facilities, public transport, employment precincts and internationally renowned dining and shopping destinations.
Key features of Australia 108:
- Australia 108 will be the tallest building in Australia as well as the Southern Hemisphere.
- Convenient location with close proximity to the city centre, retail, education and employment amenities.
- Close proximity to public transport networks, including Flinders Street Station and various tram and bus routes serving the broader metropolitan area.
- Ready access to a variety of public amenities; in particular Crown Casino, the Southbank Arts and Entertainment precincts, the parklands of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Queen Victoria Park, major employment precincts and internationally renowned retail shopping as well as a myriad of bars and cafes.
- Exceptional quality fixtures and finishes as standard, including ducted air-conditioning, timber ﬂoors to living spaces and Miele appliances.
- Apartments up to level 40 can be settled in late 2018.
- The upper levels enjoy unparalleled 360 degree views over the Melbourne CBD, Royal Botanic Gardens and Port Phillip Bay.
- Designed by award-winning Fender Katsalidis Architects (used to design Eureka Tower), the dynamic fully glazed iconic curved tower is highlighted by a dramatic angular starburst at the higher levels.
- Interior is designed by one of Australia’s most inﬂuential multidisciplinary design firms – Carr Design Group to provide a sense of luxury derived from conveying a sensory and emotional experience of ease and well-being.
Payment: 10% deposit upon signing the contract and 90% when settling.
Construction completion: 5 stages
- Level 1 - 40; 491 apartments: Late 2018
- Level 41 - 56; 252 apartments: Mid 2019
- Level 57 - 66; 162 apartments: Mid 2019
- Level 67 - 86; 120 apartments: Early 2020
- Level 87 – final level (100); 80 apartments: Mid 2020
- Developer: World Class Global
- Builder: Multiplex
- Architect: Fender Katsalidis Architects
- Interior Design: Carr Design Group
- Project Manager: Sinclair Brook Pty Ltd
- No. of Dwellings: 1,105
- No. of Levels: 108
- Car Spaces: 558